NASDAQ TotalView is offering the full depth of the market at every price level in NASDAQ-, NYSE-, NYSE MKT- and regional listed securities on NASDAQ. You see quotes and orders not visible in the legacy Level 2 display. TotalView is providing you with all of the best bids and offers that you see in Level 2, PLUS MORE. Nasdaq, Inc. is one of the multinational financial services corporation that is owning and operating the NASDAQ stock exchange. Nasdaq is recognized around the globe as a diversified worldwide financial technology, trading, and information services provider to the capital markets.TotalView data is available via many market data vendors as well as direct data feeds. TotalView-ITCH subscribers can be now accessing data from NASDAQ’s hardware-based environment based on Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) technology. This new version is offering the same high-speed performance with the additional benefit of no message queuing during peak market periods.
The Only Complete View Of Nasdaq
TotalView is displaying more than 20 times the liquidity of Level 2 and three times the liquidity within five cents of the inside market. NASDAQ TotalView is claiming to provide more market information that is displaying more than 20 times the liquidity of its legacy Level 2 market depth product. It may be useful to day traders and experienced market professionals who rely on the order book to make trading decisions. TotalView data is including:
- All displayed quotes and orders are attributed to specific market participants
- The total displayed anonymous interest
- The total size of all displayed quotes and orders
- Net order imbalance information is used for the NASDAQ Opening, Closing, IPO, and Halt Crosses
- Odd lot orders
Opening & Closing Order
- TotalView features Net Order Imbalance (NOI) information for NASDAQ’s Opening and Closing Crosses as well as for the IPO and Halt Crosses.
- This data is providing invaluable details about the likely Opening/ Closing prices, which can be helping reveal new trading opportunities.
Indispensible Information Nasdaq
- TotalView is the premier data feed for serious traders, providing every single quote and order at every price level for all NASDAQ-, NYSE- and regional-listed securities on NASDAQ.
- With TotalView, you have access to all of the depth available for immediate execution in NASDAQ, which includes quotes and orders not visible in Level 2.
- TotalView is displaying more than 20 times the liquidity of Level 2 and three times the liquidity within five cents of the inside market. You can check more stocks like NASDAQ: MAACU at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-maacu before investing.
Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.