House Renovations & Maintenance Advice
We went back to the basics in this first hour to talk about those projects that are great DIY projects to start out with for just about everyone. Even if you have done these projects before there will be some tricks and tips you might not have heard that could save you a bunch of time or money. The ULTIMATE Home Improvement Podcast and Syndicated Radio Show. Eric Goranson “Eric G” and his contributors help homeowners and contractors tackle projects around the house.
- In addition to being clear on your long term goals for the home and understanding the potential ROI of your investment, you should also consider the home’s value before spending too much money on any changes.
- You can also install fixtures yourself, but where wires are concerned, make sure you have a professional electrician to help.
- Flooring Items Are FINAL SALE ONLY. No Cancellation of Special Order / Discontinued Items, Non-Stock Items Subject to Re-Stocking Fee.
- Popcorn ceilings, it’s highly recommended to have a professional test and then remove it.
- Tom Kraeutler and Leslie Segrete co-host the nationally syndicated The Money Pit Home Improvement Radio Show.
Change out dated brass knobs for handles with a sleek, matte finish! If you’re on a budget, you can even use spray paint to give your handles an upgraded feel. “Prioritize issues that are known to be costlier to repair such as water leaks and any structural issues around the house,” she said. “Not all home …