Health: Trusted and Empathetic Health and Wellness Information
The Health Promotion Board is a government organisation committed to promoting healthy living in Singapore. HPB is a credible and authoritative source of evidence-based health information that seeks to empower the Singapore public with knowledge to take ownership of their health and live a healthy lifestyle. The main function I used the app for, weight loss management, was removed. A few of the features are still there, you can manually set a calorie target and a weight target, but they are no longer integrated.
- The impact of these changes to Healthy People will be determined in the coming years.
- You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server.
- Examples of these illnesses include schizophrenia, ADHD, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and autism.
- As a result, immunization coverage dropped for the first time in 10 years, and deaths from TB and malaria increased.
- A few of the features are still there, you can manually set a calorie target and a weight target, but they are no longer integrated.
Get helpful tips and guidance for everything from fighting inflammation to finding the best diets for weight loss…from exercises to build a stronger core to advice on treating cataracts. PLUS, the latest news on medical advances and breakthroughs from Harvard Medical School experts. The Health Sciences Authority was formed on 1 April 2001 as a statutory board of the Singapore Ministry of Health with …